A smile is omnipresent and is one of the only things everyone on earth shares access to. A smile conveys an instant feeling of warmth and goodwill to others, representing a whole realm of emotions. A smile connects and encompasses us all, communicating love, acceptance, happiness and strength.
Smiles Connect Us
As sung by Louis Armstrong ‘when you’re smiling, the whole world smiles with you’. More contagious than a yawn and the flu, it doesn’t even matter what others are laughing about, smiles are designed to spread across a room. Being greeted with a genuine smile can be uplifting and according to Ron Gutman can even provide the same level of brain stimulation as 2,000 chocolate bars – pretty tasty.
To celebrate the art and power of smiling, here are our top 20 smile quotes…
- “A smile is the universal welcome” – Max Eastman
- “If you see someone without a smile, given them one of yours” – Unknown
- “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love” – Mother Teresa
- “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” – Steve Maraboli
- “You’re never fully dressed without a smile” – Martin Charnin
- “If you are too busy to smile, you are too busy” – Unknown
- “Use your smile to change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile” – Unknown
- “Smile, it’s free therapy” – Douglas Horton
- “Science teaches you to think but love teaches you to smile” – Santosh Kalwar
- “When you lose your smile, you lose your way in the chaos of life” – Roy T. Bennett
- “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness” – William Arthur Ward
- “Of all the medicines in the inner life, a smile is by far the best” – Sri Chinmoy
- “How can you feel bad and smile simultaneously?” – Maxime Lagace
- “Silence and smiles are the most powerful tools” – Unknown
- “Smile, and let the world wonder why” – Minnie Mouse
- “A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smile available” – Jim Beggs
- “Remember, you are somebody’s reason to smile” – Unknown
- “A smile is happiness you can find right under your nose” – Tom Wilson
- “I have witnessed the softening of the hardest hearts by a simple smile” – Goldie Hawn
In conjunction with the World Smile Day, we have decided to make smile correction even more affordable so that more people will smile more! Get a dental scan at any becomeStudio™ location by 3rd October to qualify for up to RM1000 discount on become invisible braces!
Click the button below to find out how become can help you smile with more confidence, every day.